Welcome to Our World

Welcome to Our World
Greetings

Monday, November 8, 2010

One An Other


One is singular and another makes a plural.  So another another adds more potential for diversity.  Because of the diversity of ideas and opinions, we often irritate one another, disagree with one another and down right offend one another.  Sometimes we don’t care if these events take place, but other times we feel badly.  Where do we turn to rectify our bad feelings towards one another?  In the New Testament one another is addressed in about 100 verses.  Love one another, greet one another, care for one another, encourage one another, honor one another etc.  Impossible!  Yes I would agree left to ones own devices.  However, because of God grace and mercy towards us when we begin our new life in Christ and as we delight in Christ, we receive the wherewithal to begin to make these one anothers part of our life.  What a different world it would be if ever moment of our lives we appropriated the power of Christ in us.  Unfortunately my life has a black out or brown out when I do not delight in Christ who has given me His righteousness and seek the power God to work in my life.  Then I start my own generator, use by own fuel and project my own attitude rather than the attitude given to me by Christ.  God through Christ has given us His power and His desire to practice the one another’s.  

No comments:

Post a Comment