Welcome to Our World

Welcome to Our World
Greetings

Saturday, July 7, 2012

YOU're OK


Yes the last year has been more than OK.  It has been fantastic.  The simple things in life have remained simple.  I fortunately do not need assistance in the elimination areas of my body.  My plumbing works well.  A year I wondered if such would happen.  I have healed well from the robotic surgery for prostate cancer.  On the anniversary of my surgery as I wrote the date the pain of the surgery became fresh in my mind.  Since the event was a year ago I did not anticipate such feelings.  As much as I believe I can control my emotions, I found that remembering the pain although not markedly significant still was fresh.  Actually more fresh than I expected.  
A year ago many people were praying for me from many different countries.  I am grateful for the those who remembered me.  I am grateful for the outcome of the surgery.  I am reminded almost daily of the faithfulness of those who are in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment