Welcome to Our World

Welcome to Our World
Greetings

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Puff Gets Dusty



As one observes life, hears of interpersonal relationship problems, wonders if the Wikileak will end the world or if it will be a weakened leak I perceive my puff in life have become dusty.  If I am but a vapor, how or why do I think I have so much influence in life.  I suppose my view of my status in life and influence is much less grander than I believe it to be.  I may need to find a way to remove the dust from my puff of life so that I view life in a proper perspective.  In the middle of eternity, I need to realize the extent of my importance and who is in charge of eternity.
 
Chaos seems to reign,  Bad news travels more quickly than good news.  I hope to continue to look for Good News proclaims in a vivid manner about 2000 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment